Anti-frizz shampoo38 article(s)
Anti-frizz shampoo – the secret of smooth hair starts when you wash your hair
If you haven’t got a natural head of thick, silky-straight hair, you’ll often encounter styling problems: thin, fly-away hair, unruly waves and damaged hair all get in the way of the popular sleek look. The first step to realising your dream of sleek, shiny hair is the washing process. The best anti frizz shampoo will deliver valuable moisture and contain various ingredients to tame that rebellious mane:
- Keratin: This is a protein that is found naturally in the hair and nails. In an anti frizz shampoo, it strengthens the hair structure in order to smooth the hair.
- Botanical oils: Jojoba, avocado and coconut oil restore the moisture removed by surfactants during washing and nourish dull hair.
- Shea butter: Damaged and frizzy hair benefits most from a shampoo with a high quantity of vitamin E.
- Silicones: Substances such as dimethicone create a protective film on the hair to make it smooth and shiny.
- Botanical ingredients: Cactus fig oil or broccoli seed oil are natural alternatives to silicones.
- Hydration: Most smoothing shampoos contain glycerine for an extra dose of moisture that boosts their effect.
Silicones in anti frizz shampoo – yes or no? It depends on what type of hair you have. Silicones can soon make fine hair heavy and lifeless, but they can work wonders on thick, dull hair. So, they’re not all bad. But you should always be aware that water-insoluble silicones are harmful to the environment and can damage the hair in the long term.
Using shampoo for smooth hair properly
There aren’t really any fixed rules about using a smoothing shampoo. Whether you achieve the optimum result or not depends on how you treat your hair in general. Lather up the conditioner suitable for your hair type; ideally one in the same product line. Make your last rinse a cold one to help the hair cuticle close again.
Even the best smoothing shampoo won’t work if you don’t follow the right procedure after washing the hair. Wrap your freshly washed hair in a towel and let the towel soak up the moisture. Watch up: rubbing the hair will make it even more frizzy. Squeeze the hair gently instead. Then dry from top to bottom on a medium heat setting. If you’re going to use a straightening iron, don’t forget to apply a heat protection product.
Discover smoothing shampoo at parfumdreams
Are you ready to transform your unruly hair into a sleek, shiny waterfall? In the parfumdreams online shop, you can find brand-name smoothing shampoos at great-value prices. Whether you’re looking for a keratin complex, a hydration booster or a vitamin bomb, you can find the perfect products for you and your hair with the practical filter function.