Hair serum126 article(s)
Hair serum: A healthy dose of care for shiny hair and a healthy scalp
Hair serums contain the highest concentration of active ingredients for conditioning, protecting and repairing the hair. They have different formulas for different hair structures and needs. Products that hydrate dry ends and leave the hair looking beautifully silky are very popular. There are also serums you can apply to the scalp in order to promote hair growth, prevent dandruff and alleviate itchiness.
What is a hair serum?
A hair serum is applied after leave-in product with an ultra-fine formula that doesn’t weigh the hair down. Serums make the lengths look shiny, restore bounce to tired curls, alleviate itchy scalps or promote hair growth.
Brittle, damaged and dry hair benefit most from the beneficial ingredients. As the hair serum provides a thin protective coating for every single hair, the hair looks naturally shiny and silky. At the same time, the fine coating shields the hair from damage caused by UV light or heat styling.
Which hair serum is best?
A good serum for hair is formulated for the specific needs of your hair type. It provides intensive care without weighing the hair down. Thanks to its protective properties, the serum is great for preventing split ends, dry ends and breakage. Special active ingredients such as pea sprout extract or caffeine can help to prevent hair loss and stimulate growth. At parfumdreams, you’ll find hair serums for various applications and hair structures, including products for:
- Normal hair: Serums with hyaluronic acid, biotin and botanical oils moisturise, nourish and strengthen the hair. They contribute to keeping the hair healthy and add a silky shimmer.
- Thin hair: Revitalising hair serums containing caffeine, tocopherol or pea sprout extract stimulate the hair follicles. The hair serum nourishes the scalp with minerals, biotin, keratin and vitamins. This can help to strengthen the hair and promote growth.
- Colour-treated hair: Hair serums make the colour look more vibrant, improve hold and create radiant shine. They also provide UV protection to prevent colour fading.
- Fine hair: The hair serum contains ingredients that strengthen the hair and add volume, such as keratin and amino acids.
- Dry hair: A hair serum containing aloe vera, hyaluronic acid, panthenol or botanical oils replenishes moisture, making the hair silkier and easier to brush.
- Curly hair: Products with shea butter, botanical oils and proteins restore bounce and definition to tired curls. Thanks to their anti-frizz effect, serums prevent hair from frizzing in humid conditions.
The best hair serums contain only natural ingredients. They are also free from parabens, mineral oils and silicones, which can dehydrate the hair. Apply by putting a pea-sized amount on your palms and distributing it evenly on towel-dried hair. Then blow dry the hair or let it dry naturally. You can also apply a few drops of oil to the dry hair between washes to control frizz and nourish split ends between washes. Hair growth and scalp serums are massaged gently onto the scalp.
Shop for hair serums at parfumdreams
Find the hair serum that offers the perfect care for your hair type. Give your hair some extra TLC, especially if you’re a fan of parfumdreams.