Range: Home Collection
Description: Room Diffuser Oud
Acqua di Parma Home Collection Room Diffuser Get good value at Parfumdreams.co.uk - you pay no postage fees on orders over £0!
IMPORTANT - PRECAUTIONS FOR USE:
Acqua di Parma recommends unscrewing the cap and removing the inner plate to optimise the use of the room diffuser:
- Unscrew the cap and remove the inner plate. Replace the cap and place the rattan sticks in the bottle.
- When using for the first time, soak the leaves for twenty-four hours before turning them over.
- The intensity of the fragrance depends on how often some or all of the rattan sticks are turned over: The more often they are turned over, the more intense the fragrance. If the fragrance is too intense, it can be adjusted by removing some of the rattan sticks until the desired intensity is reached.
- To prolong the fragrance's shelf life, avoid high temperatures, direct sunlight and strong air circulation, which can accelerate evaporation.
- Place the room fragrance diffuser on a flat surface where it is not exposed to moisture.
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- Keep it away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other sources of ignition.
- The fragrance concentrate contains natural raw materials, so its colour may change slightly over time without affecting its olfactory performance.
- After handling the rattan sticks, it is advisable to wash your hands with clean water and soap.
- Highly flammable liquid and vapours.