Description by Protection Protective Tanning Emulsion N SPF 10 by Shiseido
Description: Protective Tanning Emulsion N SPF 10
The Protective Tanning Emulsion offers all-round protection and contributes towards responsible and healthy sun care. The Protective Tanning Emulsion was developed in the Shiseido laboratories and is persuasive due to its moisturising effect.
For ideal sun careIn addition to all-round protection against UV rays, the Shiseido Emulsion offers many other amenities. The skin’s natural tanning is supported. In addition, the skin is covered in a golden shimmer that causes a firm and healthy appearance. The moisturising emulsion causes a fresh and invigorating sensation that gives makes you yearn for summer, sun, beach and sea. As the emulsion repels sand and water, it allows you to repeatedly go back into the water without any problem.
Contents by Protection Protective Tanning Emulsion N SPF 10 by Shiseido
Aqua, Glycerin, Parfum, Trisodium EDTA, Methyl Gluceth-10, Butylene Glycol, Cyclomethicone, Tocopherol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Phenoxyethanol, Alcohol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Xylitol, Benzyl Benzoate, Polybutylene Glycol/PPG-9/1 Copolymer, Ectoin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropinal, Hexyl Cinnamal, Eugenol, Geraniol, Diisopropyl Sebacate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Limonene, Citronellol, Polymethylsilsequioxane, Disteardimonium Chloride, Octocrylene, Triethylhexanoin, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Ethylhexyl Ethylhexanoate, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Hydrated Silica, Syzygium Jambos Leaf Extract, CI 77891
Use by Protection Protective Tanning Emulsion N SPF 10 by Shiseido
Shake well before use.
Evenly apply a sufficient amount of the lotion to face and body before sunbathing.
After bathing in salt water, first cleanse the face with fresh water and dry before re-applying sun protection.
The use of the special Shiseido Suncare Cleanser is recommended to completely remove the sun protection.
TIPS FOR YOUR EXPOSURE TO THE SUN:
- Evenly apply the sun protection product 20 minutes before exposure to the sun.
- To maintain the sun protection during the protection time, repeat the application as required, especially if you perspire, before bathing and drying.
- Any reduction of the recommended application quantity reduces the product’s protection factor.
- In the event of strong UV rays, a product with a high SPF is recommended.
- Avoid extended sunbathing when using a sun protection product.
- Too intensive solar radiation can be harmful to health.
- Avoid the midday sun.
- Wear protective clothing, a wide-brimmed hat and sunglasses.
Tips for the exposure of children and babies to the sun:
- Babies and small children should avoid direct rays of sunshine.
- Protective clothing and sun protection products with a high protection factor are recommended.