Description by Protection Sun Protection Eye Cream SPF 25 by Shiseido
Description: Sun Protection Eye Cream SPF 25
The rich cream for the area around the eyes minimises the visibility of fine lines, lends the skin more radiance and protects against UVA/UVB rays at the same time. Minimises the visibility of wrinkles and fine lines caused by UV rays and promotes skin elasticity. The concentrated cream texture protects against loss of moisture.
Contents by Protection Sun Protection Eye Cream SPF 25 by Shiseido
Aqua, Glycerin, Trisodium EDTA, Methyl Gluceth-10, Dipropylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Petrolatum, Behenyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Hydrogenated C6-14 Olefin Polymers, Stearyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Silica, Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Alcohol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Zinc Myristate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Aluminum Hydroxide, Elaeis Guineensis, Xylitol, Fragrance, Scutellaria Baicalensis, Benzyl Benzoate, Beheneth-20, Ononis Spinosa, PEG/PPG-14/7 Dimethyl Ether, Sophora Angustifolia, Polybutylene Glycol/PPG-9/1 Copolymer, Ectoin, Linalool, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Butylphenyl Methylpropinal, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Syzygium Jambos, Tocopheryl Acetate, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Kernel Oil, Sodium Metaphosphate, Octocrylene
Use by Protection Sun Protection Eye Cream SPF 25 by Shiseido
Gently apply a sufficient amount of the cream around the eyes.
After swimming in salt water, rinse the face with fresh water and dry. Do not apply the sun protection beforehand.
The use of the special Shiseido Suncare Cleanser is recommended to completely remove the sun protection.
TIPS FOR YOUR EXPOSURE TO THE SUN:
- Evenly apply the sun protection product 20 minutes before exposure to the sun.
- To maintain the sun protection during the protection time, repeat the application as required, especially if you perspire, before bathing and drying.
- Any reduction of the recommended application quantity reduces the product’s protection factor.
- In the event of strong UV rays, a product with a high SPF is recommended.
- Avoid extended sunbathing when using a sun protection product.
- Too intensive solar radiation can be harmful to health.
- Avoid the midday sun.
- Wear protective clothing, a wide-brimmed hat and sunglasses.
Tips for the exposure of children and babies to the sun:
- Babies and small children should avoid direct rays of sunshine.
- Protective clothing and sun protection products with a high protection factor are recommended.